Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 4K/UHD 60Hz Active Adapter
|Ideal for intel NUC PCs that have mini-Displayport connector|
The Club 3D CAC-1170 is an active HDMI™ signal converter. The Mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 to HDMI™ 2.0 UHD Adapter is the easiest solution for connecting your Mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 NUC PC to an HDMI™ 2.0 enabled 4K UHD Television, monitor or Projector.
The adapter is fully compliant to HDMI™ 2.0 specification allowing for 6Gbps TMDS throughput per channel. The interface in the adapter has three lanes for HDMI data, clock, HPD signal and power, offering a total TMDS throughput of 18Gbps.
Supports up to 4K UHD Resolution at 60Hz.
The Mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 to HDMI™ 2.0 adapter supports (U)HD resolutions of up to 4KUHD 4096x 2160p @ 60Hz for a clear, sharp picture. The support for 60 frames per second provides exceptionally smooth video or gameplay. Use the adapter to play games, view video or browse the internet from your Mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 enabled device in (Ultra) high- resolution. Supporting up to 8 channels of audio, the adapter provides Ultra High Definition digital audio and video. It is the ideal solution for anyone who wants to enjoy 4K UHD/ 60 gameplay but lacks a native HDMI™ 2.0 output in their system configuration.
• Club 3D Mini DisplayPort 1.2™ to HDMI™ 2.0 Active Adapter.
• Compliant to DisplayPort™ Specification 1.2 for 1.62Gbps,2.7Gbps and 5.4Gbps per lane. Effective video bandwidth 17.28Gbps.
• Compliant to HDMI™ Specification 2.0, data rate up to 6Gbps per TMDS channel. Total throughput 18Gbps.
• Supports full link training and no link training.
• Repeater for HDCP 1.3 and HDCP 2.2.
• Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz, 8Bit color.
• Supports 3D video support up to 1080p @120Hz.
• Supports RGB up to 12 bpc, YCbCr4:4:4 -4:2:2 -4:2:0 up to 12 bpc.
• Supports AMD GCN cards, Nvidia® Maxwell cards and Intel® Skylake HD 5XX series and newer. Not intended for older architectures (such as Intel Haswell HD 4XXX / NVidia Kepler 5xx series Graphics).